My full registration details as store administrator, seller and service provider: Weronika Gasperczyk, doing business under the name “Weronika Gasperczyk”, ul. Jana Kilińskiego 1/26, 80-452 Gdańsk, Poland, TaxID: PL6462645450.
Below you will find the regulations, which include information such as about how to place an order leading to the conclusion of a contract, details on the implementation of the concluded contract, forms of delivery and payment available in the store, the procedure for withdrawal from the contract, or the complaint procedure.
These terms and conditions are aimed at Consumers and set out the rules and procedures for concluding a Distance Sales Agreement with a Consumer through the Store.
If you have any comments, questions, concerns, I am at your service at email@example.com
Greetings and happy shopping
For the purposes of these regulations, the following meanings of the following terms are adopted:
- Registration Form– a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
- Order Form– an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Consumer – a natural person, entering into an agreement with the Seller not directly related to his business or professional activity; a Consumer is also a Buyer.
- Account– customer account in the Store. It collects data provided by the Buyer and information about the Orders placed by him in the Store.
- Shopping Cart– element of the Store’s software, in which the Buyer’s selected Products from the purchase are visible. In the Shopping Cart it is also possible to determine and modify the data of the Order, in particular the quantity of products.
- Buyer– a natural person, a legal person or a crippled legal person, making purchases through the Store.
- POCK – a natural person who enters into an agreement with the Seller directly related to his/her business activity, when the content of this agreement shows that it does not have a professional character for this person, resulting in particular from the subject of his/her business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity; POCK is also the Buyer.
- Product – a movable item/service available in the Store, which is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller.
- Entrepreneur– a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which a separate law grants legal capacity, performing in its own name a business that uses the Store.
- Store– online store operated by the Seller at the Internet address https://sklep.bankwspomnien.pl.
- Seller– a natural person conducting business activity under the name of Weronika Gasperczyk, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the minister responsible for economy, TaxID PL6462405450, REGON 146144020.
- Sale Agreement– Agreement for the sale of a Product concluded or entered into between the Buyer and the Seller through the Online Store. The Sales Agreement is also understood to mean – according to the characteristics of the Product – a contract for the provision of services and a contract for work.
- Distant Agreement– a contract concluded with the Buyer within an organized system of concluding contracts at a distance (within the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Order– a declaration of will of the Buyer made via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Sales Agreement for a Product or Products with the Seller.
- Through the Store, the Seller provides the Buyer with the opportunity to conclude a contract for the sale of physical products available in the Store, a contract for the delivery of digital content (e.g. e-books, on-line courses) described on the pages of the Store, a contract for participation in a training course, a contract for individual consultation or a contract for organizing memories service in accordance with the information contained in the Store.
- Regulations define the terms and conditions of use of the Store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and Buyers.
- In order to use the Store and digital content purchased through the Store, it is not necessary for the computer or other device of the Buyer to meet special technical conditions. Sufficient are:
- Internet access,
- standard operating system,
- standard internet browser,
- .pdf file browser,
- having an active e-mail address.
- enabled cookies
- In a situation where the use of digital content or other services would require additional technical conditions, these conditions are indicated in the description of the digital content in the Store.
- The Buyer cannot purchase from the Store anonymously or under a pseudonym.
- It is forbidden during the use of the Store to provide content of an unlawful nature, in particular by sending such content via forms available in the Store.
- All prices of products listed on the pages of the Store are gross prices in Polish zloty (PLN), unless stated otherwise. The final amount to be paid by the Buyer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transportation, delivery and postal services), of which the Buyer is informed on the pages of the Store when placing an Order, including at the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- In case of a Contract covering subscriptions or services for an indefinite period, the final price is the total price including all payments for the billing period.
- When the nature of the subject matter of the Agreement does not allow, reasonably judging, to calculate in advance the amount of the final (final) price, information about how the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transportation, delivery, postal services, and other costs, will be provided in the Store in the Product description.
- Store Contact:
- Seller address (office): ul. Uphagena 27/506A, 80-237 Gdańsk, Poland.
- Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller’s bank account number (IBAN): PL 81 1140 2017 0000 4102 1291 6925.
- The Buyer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses specified in this paragraph.
- The Buyer can communicate with the Seller by phone from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Services provided electronically
- Through the Store, the Seller provides services electronically to the Buyer.
- The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is to enable the Buyer to place an order in the Store leading to the conclusion of a contract with the Seller. Placing an order is possible without having an account in the Store.
- If the Buyer chooses to create an account in the Store, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service of creating and maintaining an account in the Store. The account stores the Buyer’s data and the history of orders placed by the Buyer in the Store. The Buyer logs into the Account using own e-mail address and a password defined by the Buyer.
- Creating an account in the Store is done by checking the appropriate checkbox in the process of placing an order or completing the Registration Form available in the Store (it is necessary to provide the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, password). Creating an Account in the Store is free of charge. Logging into the Account is done by entering the login and password established in the Registration Form. The Buyer can delete the account at any time from the account management panel or by sending the appropriate request to the Seller. Deletion of the account will not remove information about orders placed using the account, which information will be kept by the Seller until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims under the contract concluded through the Store / throughout the operation of the Store unless the Buyer objects earlier to the storage of this information and the Seller does not have an overriding interest in storing it.
- If the Buyer chooses to subscribe to the newsletter, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting of sending the Buyer e-mails containing information about the Seller’s news, promotions, products or services. Subscribing to the newsletter is done by completing and submitting the newsletter subscription form or by checking the appropriate checkbox in the ordering process. The Buyer may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button visible in each message sent as part of the newsletter or by sending an appropriate request to the Seller.
- Services are provided electronically to the Buyer free of charge. However, Sales Agreements, Agreements for the delivery of digital content and contracts for participation in training, contracts for consultation, and contracts for the provision of other services concluded through the Store are chargeable.
- To ensure the security of the Buyer and the transmission of data in connection with the use of the Store, the Seller takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of the security risk of the services provided, in particular, measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The Seller takes measures to ensure the full proper functioning of the Store. The Buyer should inform the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Store.
- Any complaints related to the functioning of the Store, the Buyer can report via e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com. In the complaint, the Buyer should specify the type and date of occurrence of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store. The Seller will consider all complaints within 30 days of receipt of the complaint and will inform the Buyer of its resolution to the e-mail address of the complainant.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Seller shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions, in the operation of the Store caused by force majeure, unauthorized acts of third parties or incompatibility of the On-line Store with the Buyer’s technical infrastructure.
Placing an order
- The Buyer can place an order either as a registered customer or as a guest.
- A registered customer is a Buyer who has an account with the Store. The Buyer can create an account by checking the appropriate checkbox in the ordering process or by completing the Account Registration Form available in the Store.
- If the Buyer has an account in the Store, he should log in to it before placing an order. Logging in is also possible during the ordering process by clicking on the link available within the displayed message.
- Placing an order is done by filling out the Order Form after adding the products, digital content or services of interest to the Buyer to the shopping cart. In the Order Form, it is necessary to provide the data necessary to complete the order. At the stage of placing an order, there is also a choice of delivery method for the ordered products and a choice of payment method for the order. The condition for placing an order is acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, with which the Buyer should first familiarize himself. If there is any doubt about the Terms and Conditions, the Buyer may contact the Seller.
- The ordering process is completed by clicking on the button that finalizes the order. Clicking on the button finalizing the order constitutes a declaration of intent by the Buyer leading to the conclusion of a contract with the Seller. Depending on the subject of the order, a contract of a certain type may be concluded between the Buyer and the Seller:
- In the case of physical products – a Sale Agreement,
- In the case of electronic products – a contract for the provision of digital content,
- In the case of training, consultation and memories organizing services – a service contract.
- If the subject of the order is simultaneously products of different types or services, the placement of the order leads to the conclusion of several contracts of a certain type corresponding to the subject of the order.
- If the Buyer has chosen online payment when placing an order, after clicking on the order finalization button, he will be redirected to a payment gateway operated by a third-party payment operator to make payment for the order. If the Buyer has chosen to pay by bank transfer, after clicking on the button to finalize the order, he will be redirected to the Store’s website with the order confirmation and instructions for making payment. Payment for the order should be made within 3 days from the conclusion of the contract.
- In the Order Form, the Buyer must provide true personal information. The Buyer is responsible for providing false personal information. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of an order in a situation where the Buyer has provided false data or where the data raises reasonable doubts of the Seller about the accuracy. In such a case, the Buyer will be informed by phone or email of the Seller’s concerns. In such a situation, the buyer has the right to explain any circumstances related to the verification of the veracity of the data provided. In the absence of data allowing the Seller to undertake contact with the Buyer, the Seller will provide any clarification after the Buyer has undertaken contact.
- The Buyer declares that all data provided by him in the Order Form are true, while the Seller is not obliged to verify their truthfulness and correctness, although he has such a right in accordance with paragraph 8 above.
- Browsing the Store does not require creating an Account.
Delivery and payment
- Available to choose the method of delivery of an order involving physical products is described on the Store’s website and is presented to the Buyer at the stage of order placement. The cost of delivery of the order shall be borne by the Buyer, unless otherwise indicated by the Seller on the Store’s website. The seller has the right to decide to divide the order into several separate shipments at no additional cost to the buyer.
- The available methods of payment for an order are described on the Store’s website and are presented to the Buyer at the stage of order placement. The available payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Fast bank transfer
- BLIK payment
- Cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
- Google Pay
- Electronic payments, including card payments, are handled by Integrator Płatności PayNow.
- The entity – provider of payment services in terms of card payments is Blue Media S.A.
- The time to finalize order begins on the day when the Seller received the payment.
- If the Buyer has requested an invoice, it will be delivered to the Buyer electronically, to the e-mail address provided in the Order Form.
- Fulfillment of an order involving physical products consists of completing the ordered products, packing them for delivery to the Buyer, and sending the shipment to the Buyer in accordance with the form of order delivery selected by the Buyer.
- The order is considered completed when the shipment is shipped to the Buyer (entrusting the shipment to a carrier engaged in transportation).
- Delivery time is always indicated next to each product. Ordered products should be released to the Consumer within 30 days, unless a longer period is specifically indicated by the Seller in the product description. In such a situation, by placing an order, the Buyer agrees to a longer lead time resulting from the product description.
- If the Buyer has ordered products with different lead times indicated, the Seller’s binding lead time for the entire order is the longest among all the products included in the order, although the Seller may offer to divide the order into several independent shipments in order to accelerate the lead time for some products.
- The fulfillment of an order involving digital content is carried out by sending a message to the email address provided by the Buyer in the Order Form containing instructions for downloading or accessing the purchased digital content.
- In the case of online courses, an account can be created for the Buyer within the course platform, and the access data will be sent within the email referred to in paragraph 1 above.
- In the case of online courses, access to the content included in the course may be time-limited, as indicated in the course description on the Store’s website. In such a situation, after the indicated time period, the Buyer will lose access to the course.
- use the platform in a way that does not interfere with the use of the platform by other users, does not violate any rights, goods or interests of third parties, does not negatively affect the functioning of the platform; especially through the use of malware,
- Do not share access data to your account on the platform with any third party;
- not to distribute the course or its individual parts without the prior consent of the Vendor.
- In the event that the exchange rate platform is used in a manner contrary to paragraph 4 above, The Seller retains the right to block the Buyer’s access to the course.
- The execution of the order for training shall be carried out by providing the Buyer or the person designated by the Buyer in accordance with paragraph 6 below, with the opportunity to participate in the training on the date selected by the Buyer when placing the order.
- The training is carried out as described on the Store’s website.
- In order to participate in the training, the Buyer is required to appear at the place where the training is held or use the method indicated by the Seller to join the training, on the training date.
- Failure of the Buyer to participate in the training, except when the Buyer has effectively withdrawn from the contract or the contract has been terminated by mutual agreement, shall not entitle the Buyer to a refund of the consideration paid to the Seller for participation in the training.
- If the Seller organizes the training on several dates, the Buyer may change the date on which he will participate in the training if he informs the Seller at least 3 days before the date of the training resulting from the order placed by the Buyer, and the Seller is able to provide the Buyer with the opportunity to participate in the training on another date. Otherwise, rescheduling is not possible, and failure to take part in the training has the effects referred to in paragraph 4 above.
- When purchasing a training course, the Buyer has the right to designate the person who will participate in the training course. In such a situation, the Buyer is obliged to provide the data of the trainee within 3 days of the conclusion of the contract. The buyer may change the details of the trainee no later than 24 hours before the start date of the training. The transfer of data of the trainee is tantamount to a statement that the Buyer is authorized to transfer this data and has informed the trainee of this fact.
- Fulfillment of an order for a consultation is carried out by providing the Buyer with an opportunity to have a one-on-one consultation with the Seller (either live or online) for the duration of the order (the Buyer can add a certain number of hours of consultation to the shopping cart).
- After placing an order for a consultation, the Seller will contact the Buyer to determine the details of the consultation, in particular the date of the consultation.
- Consultation dates are set jointly by the Seller and the Buyer. If it is necessary to reschedule the consultation, it is possible to do so, with the proviso that the purchased consultation hours must be used within 12 months from the conclusion of the contract.
- Prior to the consultation, it may be necessary to provide the Seller with additional information, which the Seller will request via e-mail.
- Failure by the Buyer to use the purchased consultation hours within 12 months from the conclusion of the contract, except when the Buyer has effectively withdrawn from the contract or the contract has been terminated by mutual agreement, does not entitle the Buyer to a refund of the remuneration paid to the Seller for the purchased consultation.
- Consultations are always implemented as a one-hour option. This means that the Buyer may not divide the purchased consultation hour into more than one meeting with the Seller. If the consultation lasts less than an hour due to circumstances on the part of the Buyer, the unused consultation time will be forfeited.
Right to withdraw from the contract
- A Consumer or POCK who has entered into a remote contract with the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the purchased items (in the case of a sales contract) or within 14 days from the date of entering into the contract (in the case of a contract for the supply of digital content and a contract for the provision of services). The time limit specified above starts from the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by the Consumer. In the case of a Contract, which consists of regular delivery of Products for a specified period of time (subscription), the term indicated in paragraph 1 shall run from taking possession of the first item. The moment of commencement of performance in the case of digital content is the delivery to the Buyer of an email with instructions to download or access the digital content.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer or POCK, who was informed before the start of the service, that after the performance by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express consent of the Consumer or POCK before the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after the Seller has informed him of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
- To withdraw from the contract, the Consumer or POCK must inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement – for example, a letter sent by mail or e-mail.
- The consumer or POCK can use the model withdrawal form, available on the Shop website (.docx, .pdf) but it is not mandatory.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Consumer or POCK to send information regarding the exercise of the Consumer’s or POCK’s right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- Consumer or POCK is obliged to return the product to the Seller or give it to a person authorized by the Seller to pick it up immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract unless the Seller offered to pick up the item himself. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the product before its expiration.
- Consumer or POCK shall bear the direct costs of returning the item.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return to the Consumer or POCK all payments received from the Consumer or POCK, including the cheapest cost of delivery of the products available in the Store (if the cost was paid by the Consumer) immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. Refunds will be made using the same means of payment that were used by the Consumer or POCK in the original transaction, unless the Consumer or POCK expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, the Consumer or POCK will not incur any fees in connection with the form of payment return.
- If the Seller has not offered to collect the item from the Consumer or POCK itself, the Seller may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer or POCK until it receives the item back or the Consumer or POCK provides proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
- Consumer or POCK shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the product resulting from the use of the product beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the product.
- If the Consumer sends a statement electronically, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer at the e-mail address provided by the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded remotely, the Agreement is considered not concluded.
- If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by ordinary mail, information about this, as well as about the cost of returning the Product, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
- The right to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely does not apply to the Consumer with respect to the Contract:
- in which the object of performance is a non-refabricated item, manufactured to the Consumer’s specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs;
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package for health or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service, that after the performance of the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal from the Contract;
- in which the object of performance is things that, after delivery, due to their nature, become inseparable from other things;
- in which the subject of performance is sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- for the supply of daily newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription contract;
- for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express consent of the Consumer before the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after the Seller has informed him of the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Liability for defects
- The Sale Agreement covers new Products.
- The Seller shall be obliged to provide the Buyer with a product and digital content free of defects, as well as to perform the service duly, subject to paragraph 4 below.
- The Seller is liable to the Buyer if the sold product, digital content has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects) or if the service has been performed improperly, subject to paragraph 4 below.
- The warranty for defects (pol. rękojmia) is excluded for Buyers other than the Consumer and POCK.
- If the Buyer finds a defect in the product, digital content or improperly performed service, he should inform the Seller, specifying his claims or making a statement to that effect. Example of a complaint notification: .docx and .pdf.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the Buyer making the complaint, and the Buyer’s demand in connection with the defect of the goods.
- The Buyer may contact the Seller both by regular mail and by e-mail.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint to him by such means of communication, using which the complaint was submitted.
- Goods sent back under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in these Regulations.
- Details of the Seller’s warranty for defects in the sold thing are regulated by the Civil Code (articles 556 – 576).
- If the Product has a warranty, the information about it, as well as its content, will be included next to the description of the Product in the Store.
Personal data and cookies
- The administrator of the Buyer’s personal data is the Seller.
- Buyers’ personal data collected by the administrator through the Online Store are collected for the purpose of implementing the Sales Agreement, and if the Buyer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
- Recipients of personal data of Buyers of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a Buyer who uses postal or courier delivery method in the On-line Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Buyer available to the selected carrier or intermediary performing shipments on behalf of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Buyer who uses electronic or credit card payment method in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Buyer available to the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
- The Buyer has the right to access and correct the content of his data.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude the agreement.
- The Store uses cookie technology.
Intellectual property rights
- The Seller hereby instructs the Buyer that the content available on the pages of the Store, digital content available in the Store, elements of physical products (e.g. graphic designs), materials provided during consultations or training may constitute works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 of Poland. on copyright and related rights, the copyright of which is held by the Seller.
- The Seller hereby instructs the Buyer that further distribution of copyrighted content by the Buyer without the Seller’s permission, except for use of the content under permitted personal use, constitutes an infringement of the Seller’s copyright and may result in civil or criminal liability.
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress of grievances
- The vendor agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the concluded contracts to mediation proceedings. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
- The consumer has the opportunity to use out-of-court means of handling complaints and claims. Among other things, the Consumer has the opportunity to:
- to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court to resolve a dispute arising from the contract;
- to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for an amicable settlement of the dispute between the Buyer and the Seller;
- use the assistance of a district (city) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
- For more detailed information on out-of-court ways of handling complaints and claims, the consumer can look for on the website http://polubownie.uokik.gov.pl.
- Detailed information on the consumer’s ability to use out-of-court procedures for handling complaints and pursuing claims, as well as the rules of access to these procedures, are available at the offices and websites of district (city) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Commercial Inspection and at the following web addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- Consumers can also use the ODR platform, which is available at. http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform serves to resolve disputes between consumers and businesses seeking out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or service contract.
Execution of the Sales Agreement
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller takes place after the Buyer places an Order using the Order Form in the Store.
- After placing an Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and simultaneously accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution is made by the Seller sending the Buyer an appropriate e-mail message to the Buyer’s e-mail address provided during the placement of the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s statements about receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Buyer of the above email, the Sales Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller is concluded.
- If the Buyer chooses: electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Buyer is obliged to make payment within 3 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
- If the Buyer has chosen a method of delivery other than personal collection, the Product will be shipped by the Seller within the time indicated in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner selected by the Buyer when placing the Order.
- If you order Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest date given.
- The beginning of the period for delivery of the Product to the Buyer is calculated as follows: if the Buyer chooses the method of payment: electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- If the Buyer chooses to pick up the Product in person, the Product will be ready for collection by the Buyer on the date indicated in the Product description. The Buyer will additionally be informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for pick-up by sending an appropriate e-mail message to the Buyer’s e-mail address provided during the ordering process.
- Delivery of the Product takes place only on the territory of Poland. In special cases, the Seller may arrange delivery of the Product also in other countries of the European Union.
- Delivery of the Product to the Buyer is against payment, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including transportation, delivery and postal service fees) are indicated to the Buyer on the pages of the Online Store under the “Delivery Costs” tab and during the placement of the Order, including when the Buyer expresses his/her will to be bound by the Sales Contract.
- Personal collection of the Product by the Buyer is free of charge.
- Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in the Polish language.
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce and cancel offers, promotions and to change prices in the Store without prejudice to the Buyer’s acquired rights, including, in particular, the terms of contracts concluded before the change.
- Sprzedawca zastrzega sobie możliwość wprowadzania zmian w Regulaminie bez uszczerbku dla praw nabytych przez Kupującego na podstawie umów zawartych przed zmianą Regulaminu. Buyers who have a registered user account will be informed of any change to the Terms and Conditions by sending a message to the email address assigned to the user account. If the Buyer does not accept the new Terms and Conditions, he may delete his user account free of charge.
- Any disputes related to contracts concluded through the Store will be considered by the Polish common court of jurisdiction over the place of permanent establishment of the Seller. This provision does not apply to Consumers and POCK, for which the jurisdiction of the court is considered under the general rules.
- These Regulations are effective as of November 27, 2021.